FPC registration is simple and straightforward, there are no hidden charges or extra tax liability. All you need to do is file a registration form and pay the required fee. This can be done online by logging on to the FPC website or you can also get it done from any of the offices where these forms are available.
Farmer producer company registration
Farmers’ producer companies (FPCs) are registered under Section 21 of the Indian Companies Act, 1956. The objective of this company is to organize farmers into a single legal entity to market their produce directly from farms to consumers in order to improve their bargaining power. An FPC is a separate legal entity with its own identity which has created by the farmers themselves through an initiative taken by them.
In this article, I will give you all the information you need to know about farmer producer company registration.
What is a Farmer Producer Company?
A farmer producer company is a type of business that can set up by small farmers and producers. It allows them to sell their goods directly to customers or through an intermediary (for example, a retailer). The farmer can also market their goods directly to consumers via websites or social media platforms.
Why Should You Register a Farmer Producer Company?
There are many reasons why someone would want to register a farmer producer company:
- You can sell your products directly to consumers without having to go through middlemen and wholesalers. This means that you can sell at higher prices than if you sold wholesale, which is great for your profit margins!
- You can save time on selling your products because you don’t have to deal with middlemen or wholesalers who take their cut of the profits when they buy from you. After that, Once you’ve made your product, it will only take a few minutes for them to pay for it using their smartphone and then deliver it straight away!
Documents Required For Producer Company
The following documents are require to register a producer company:
- Companies Act 2013 (Registration of Companies) Rules, 2014 (Form FC-1)
- Shareholders’ Agreement and Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association (Form REG-4)
- Power Of Attorney for Directors/Administrators/Secretaries/Sections (Form DIR-3)
- Certified True Copy of the MOA, M&A, and POA from the Registrar’s Office of the state. Where the company is register.
- Farmer Certificate
Farmer Producer Company aims to achieve:
- To promote and increase the income of small-scale farmers in the region through increased productivity, marketing and improved management practices.
- Assist in improving food security and nutrition by promoting sustainable agriculture and food security through improved production and management practices.
- Enhance the capacity of farmers by providing training, extension services, market linkages and inputs supply to improve their agricultural productivity.
- Promote good agricultural practices by providing quality inputs and services at affordable prices to all farmers.
What are the roles and responsibilities Farmer producer company?
The main role of farmer producer companies is to provide farmers with the supplies and services they need for their farms. These include farm machinery, seeds, fertilizer and pesticides, irrigation equipment, and other tools. The farmer producer company can also provide cash advances to farmers for planting season or when they’re short on funds. After that, In return for these services, the farmer pays back a percentage of his earnings from each harvest to the company in addition to interest on any loans taken out.
Farmer producer companies often have a network of smaller businesses within them that specialize in specific areas such as soil testing or crop insurance. These sub-companies may be owned by the large parent company or operated independently by local farmers who want to start their own businesses. But don’t have enough capital to do so on their own.
For More Blogs Visit Denizlivipesc