Gaming laptops are great—until you realize that they’re generally more expensive than their more powerful desktop counterparts and not nearly as portable, either. The solution? A cheap gaming laptop, of course! In this article, we’ll go over how to pick the perfect cheap gaming laptop for your needs and how to choose between Windows and macOS systems, plus we’ll give you some tips on how to make sure you get the best deal possible on your purchase.
Do you even need a gaming laptop?
If you’re in the market for a new laptop, you may be wondering if you need a gaming laptop. A gaming laptop is designed to handle high-performance games and can offer much better graphics than regular laptops. However, there are some other factors to consider before making your decision.
Below are seven tips for picking the perfect cheap gaming laptop that will meet your needs:
- Understand what features make a gaming laptop different from a regular one: 2Graphics card – Most people buy a gaming laptop because they want better graphics when playing games or watching movies, so look for one with an Nvidia or AMD graphics card.
1) What are your expectations from it?
- Do you need a laptop for gaming?
- What about the battery life and weight?
- So what about the graphics card and RAM?
- What about portability and graphics card quality?
- Where will you be using it most often, at home or on the go?
- How much are you willing to spend?
- Which of these features are most important to you: battery life, weight, graphics card, portability, or price (or all of them)?
2) How much are you willing to spend on it?
The most important thing to consider when looking for a cheap Asus rog gl753 gaming laptop is the processor. Intel Core i7 processors are more expensive than AMD A8 or A10 processors, but they’re also faster. If you’re on a tight budget, go with an AMD A8 or A10 processor because you’ll still get decent performance for much less money. You can also save money by going with a 15-inch display instead of a 17-inch one.
The next most important factor is the graphics card. An NVIDIA GeForce 940M will be much cheaper than an NVIDIA GTX 960M or GTX 970M, but it won’t give you quite as good of performance in games that are graphically demanding.
3) Do you want it to be portable?
Do you want to be able to bring your gaming laptop anywhere with you? If you do, then you’ll want to make sure it’s lightweight and has a durable battery. You’ll also want a screen size that’s in between 13 and 17, so it can fit in your bag without weighing too much. If you’re looking for something more stationary, then screens over 17 will be ideal because they’re easier to see from a distance. Plus, if the screen is only 13, then it will be easier to bring around because of its small size.
4) Are you okay with buying refurbished?
Some people are okay with the idea of refurbished products. If you know that the refurbished model will work for your needs, then buying a laptop on sale is a great option. However, if you’re looking for something that has never been used before, then a new one is likely to be your best bet. Refurbished laptops don’t come with any sort of warranty, so if anything were to go wrong it would be up to you to fix it or replace it. Plus, there’s always the chance that the refurbisher missed something and you could end up with problems later down the road.
5) Do you need extra peripherals such as mice and keyboards?
The first thing you’ll need to do is decide what kind of mouse and keyboard you want. If you’re using a desktop, then there’s no point in investing in additional peripherals. But if you’re a laptop gamer, then it might be worth the investment to get both a wired and wireless mouse and keyboard combo. This will allow for more freedom when gaming on the go and also save some money on batteries.
6) Where will you use your gaming laptop the most?
Do you plan on using your laptop for work or school as well? If so, then it is worth considering whether the battery life will be sufficient for the workload. Do you have a budget in mind? Do you need a touchscreen? What size screen do you want? You should also ask yourself what specifications are important to you. Do I want an Intel or AMD processor? How much RAM should my computer have and what type of hard drive space do I need? All these questions will help narrow down your search and make choosing that perfect gaming laptop with wifi extender a little easier!